To maintain a safe environment for our patients and staff, we have made some changes to our appointment procedures.
We kindly ask you to read and follow the instructions below to have a satisfactory in-office visit.
- Each patient will be asked screening questions as part of our COVID-19 informed consent and Health History questionnaire 48 hours prior to their appointment.
- On the day of your appointment, the patient will be asked to complete a COVID-19 screening with our staff when you arrive.
- Patients are required to brush and floss their teeth at home ahead of their appointment.
- Only patients will be allowed to remain in the waiting room. Parents of children over the age of 12 are requested to remain outside the office or in their cars. If you choose to accompany your child, you must observe 6 feet of distance and wear a mask over your mouth and nose. Siblings or other escorts are not permitted.
- Once the patient enters the office, they will be asked to sanitize their hands and rinse their mouth with a provided peroxyl rinse.
- For minors, we will call the parents or guardians to schedule the next visit.
We want to thank you for your understanding and patience while we navigate these extraordinary times together.
We are delighted to have you in our office once again.
The Beamsville Smiles Team